Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 Activator
Here you can download and Instal Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 Activator. just follow the Instructions from the downloaded ZIP File. In this Package, You will get Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 and Activator. (Total Size: 2.21GB)
Other Downloaded Options For Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2016 Activator
- Download From Microsoft Website (This is Trial Version)
- Buy MS Office 2016 PRO Plus From Amazon.com
MS Office Pro Plus 2016 System requirements
|Computer and processor|
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)
|Hard Disk||3 GB available|
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and 1024 x 576 resolution
Windows 10 or Windows 8.x; Windows Server 2012
Internet Explorer 11 or later; Firefox 10.x or later; Safari 5; Chrome 17.x
On January 12, 2016, Microsoft ended support for Internet Explorer versions prior to version 11 . UITS strongly recommends that you upgrade to a new operating system if your current system does not support Internet Explorer 11.
|.NET version||3.5, 4.0, or 4.5|
A touch-enabled device is required for any multi-touch functionality, but all features and functionality are available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.x.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
MS Office Pro Plus 2016 Features
install Office 2016 on a Windows 10 PC
- Depending on your browser, select Run (in Edge or Internet Explorer), Setup (in Chrome), or Save File (in Firefox).
If you see the User Account Control prompt that says, Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device? select Yes.
The install begins.
- Your install is finished when you see the phrase, “You’re all set! Office is installed now” and an animation plays to show you where to find Office applications on your computer. Select Close.
Follow the instructions in the window to find your Office apps. For example depending on your version of Windows, select Start and then scroll to find the app you want to open such as Excel or Word, or type the name of the app in the search box.
Installation or sign in issues?
If you’re unable to install Office see Troubleshoot installing Office for more help.
- Start using an Office application right away by opening any app such as Word or Excel. Can’t find Office after installing?
In most cases, Office is activated once you start an application and after you agree to the License terms by selecting Accept.
- The office might activate automatically. However, depending on your product you might see the Microsoft Office Activation Wizard. If so, follow the prompts to activate Office.